Yoga with Pragati is the ultimate haven to put yourself and your emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being first. It is a declaration—you making the commitment to care for yourself in a way that prioritizes your personal growth and health and enables you to be more present and loving toward yourself and others.
10 common reasons Members join Yoga with Pragati:
• Get relief from ongoing anxiety and stress
• Develop strength and flexibility
• Improve mobility and balance
• Cultivate more love and connection in their relationships
• Break free from limiting beliefs
• Have more energy throughout the day
• Feel content and at peace
• Live with less judgment and doubts
• Grow as a person and know themselves better
• Improve overall metabolism and vitality
• No time wasted in commute and finding parking space
• Ease of getting into a relaxed, meditative state in the comfort and solitude of your home
• Opportunity to get into precious self-care and self-discovery mode to listen to your body, your emotions, your insights, to know yourself better. Every session is recorded and can be accessed in the monthly subscription.
• Ability to view just yourself and the teacher on the screen during the session
• Personalized feedback from the teacher during the session
• No pressure of being judged or being distracted by other students in the class
• Feeling of community no matter from where you join
My name is Pragatti Anand Oswal.I am a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-400) with Yoga Alliance. I am a Software Engineer who worked in corporate world for many years. However, I found my true calling in natural healing. I obtained my PhD in Natural Medicine and am also a Certified Body and Emotion Code Practitioner. In my quest for inner peace and mindfulness, I came across Yoga over a decade ago. I was blown away by how much a consistent, persistent practice helped me to overcome my health challenges from being burnt out with the daily stresses of life. So I decided to dive deep into Yoga and got certified. This enabled me to pass on the light of Yoga into the lives of others and manifest healing for them. I teach Iyengar Yoga which is a style of Hatha yoga that emphasizes on detail alignment of posture and aims at achieving precision and perfection in yoga poses with the help of props. I also teaches Rocket Yoga which is a dynamic and fast-paced flow of yoga. It is my mission to assist women struggling with burnout to relieve stress & pain with Yoga and meditation.
I am very passionate about Yoga and want to help women of all ages and abilities learn Yoga and make it their way of life. Yoga is the resolution to the agitations of the mind. Breathing consciously is the essence of yoga as it helps in connecting with the pranic energy within. When a person concentrates on the breathing process, he/she lets go of the past and future and is focused on the present moment which is extremely therapeutic. There is an “Effortless effort” as one does Yoga. There is a gentle balance between when to persevere and when to surrender while doing a pose. Yoga helps us to listen to our bodies and be more in tune with ourselves. It helps us to just BE, rather than DO all the time. This cultivates the notion of mindfulness, not just on the mat, but beyond that into our life too.
Yoga is a lifelong journey. In my daily practice, I make sure that I am constantly learning and evolving. I am a Yoga addict for life and want to spread my love for Yoga with the world.
~Yoga allows you to find a new kind of freedom that you may not have known even existed.
~Yoga allows you to find an inner peace that is not ruffled and riled by the endless stresses and struggles of life.
~Yoga allows you to rediscover a sense of wholeness in your life, where you do not feel like you are constantly trying to fit broken pieces together.
~Yoga does not just change the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees.
~Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter the flame.