Are you READY to feel HAPPIER, HEALTHIER, and more ENERGIZED?
READY to bring balance to your body and mind.
READY to ignite your passion and creativity.
READY to boost your self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-love.
Life is busier than ever, and we can get more done than ever before! But our need for productivity can lead to burnout.
* Do you feel like you’re drifting through life on auto-pilot?
* Are you constantly stressed and anxious?
* Is communication always a struggle?
* Do you feel run down with no energy?
* Are you constantly questioning your decisions?
These are all symptoms of blocked Chakras!
Here is what is possible when you learn to balance your Chakras:
* Balance physical / mental / emotional and spiritual energies
* Reduce stress and tension
* Enhance personal awareness & creativity
* Break through emotional barriers
* Clear your blocks to abundance
* Connect to your purpose
* Hear your intuition loud and clear
* Open up the magnetizing power of the heart
* Create a life vision
* Heal your self-judgement and open up your voice
* Build faith in your path
* Overcome imposter syndrome and unlock your confidence
* Improve overall health and well-being
* Increase mental focus, concentration and memory
* Learn to heal yourself faster and transform weakness into strength
* Increase self-esteem, self-confidence and intuitive guidance
The truth is that everything that we need to live our best life is already within us!
Flip your world upside down in a fun, exciting and methodical way in this course called “Inversion Immersion with Props”. Just as yoga gently encourages you to move away from any unconscious habitual patterns, the invitation to invert is simply another way to shake things up, step out of a rut.
An inversion is most generally categorized as any asana in which the head is below the heart. There are gentler variations that may be more accessible for students early on in their inversion relationship: Downward Dog, Standing Forward Folds, Legs Up the Wall and Happy Baby are lovely ways in which to get things moving in new directions without jumping into the deep end. Yoga inversions relax the mind and awaken to what is unfolding in the present moment. This course features the foundational inversions:
This course is for complete Beginners to Yoga. Each practice(60 min) is designed to gradually introduce different Yoga poses with the use of props. Learn numerous techniques, tips and tricks to get into various poses with awareness and alignment. With this 30 day commitment, gain benefits like improved flexibility, mobility, clarity and peace of mind as you connect with your true inner self.
By signing up for 30 Day Beginner's Yoga with Props, you will:
-Save time by doing the practice in your own living room
-Save money by not paying membership fees
-Have access to a trained yoga teacher
-Be able to access videos on your own time and schedule.
-Understand the basics of yoga so that you can modify for YOUR body in any yoga class.
Remember: PROPS + POSES = PROGRESS
1: Grounding 2: Strong standing practice
3: Shoulder opening 4:Twisting
5: Backbends 6: Forward folds
9: Hip Openers 10: Core strength
11: Warrior poses 12: Balancing poses
13: Side stretching 14: Upavishta Konasana/Middle Split
15: Rotating poses in space 16: Full body stretch
17: Stress relief 18: Hamstring stretch
19: Buttocks muscles release 20: Chair Yoga I
21: Chair Yoga II 22: Chair yoga III
23: Gentle Wall Yoga 24: Yoga for Runners
25: IT band release 26: Wake up the hips
27: Knee Care 28: Pigeon Pose
29: Lengthening the spine 30: Happy Shoulders